- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
FSS of Russia: there was no fire in Novorossiysk vessel2009-10-08 11:55
The board guard department of the Federal Security Service of Russia in Abkhazia refuted the messages of Georgian mass media on the blat in the Novorossiysk guarding vessel on October 7th.gt-en-newsitem-inside
This Russian vessel guards sea borders of Abkhazia.
"There were no accidents in the Novorossiysk vessel, it is on military duty on defense of territorial waters of Abkhazia in usual regime", said Vasiliy Malaev, the department spokesman - the Vzglyad.
"Consequently, there are no aggrieved, this information is the fiction of Georgian mass media, and it's spread to pursue provocative aim", he said.
Previously Georgia Times reported that according to Georgian mass media, a blast occurred in the Novorossiysk. Imedi [Georgian TV company] reported that 2 Russian sailors were killed, and a fire occurred in the ship.