- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Head of Department for Tourism dismissed2009-10-08 14:37
Petre Kankava, the head of the Department for Tourism, was dismissed, confirms the Ministry of Economy.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The name of the person to be appointed is unknown - Business Gruzia. Mass media messages mention that Beka Jugeli, the deputy head of the Department for Tourism and Resorts, is considered.
Previously Georgia Times reported that the tourist season in Georgia was successful, and it was said by dismissed Kankava.
Georgian mass media also state the head of the department is often replaced after the appointment of a new minister. Kankava was the 4th deputy, who had to leave after the replacement of the Ministry of Economy.
This Georgian ministry is undergoing a re-organisation to be finished on October 21st. PM Giluri officially introduced the new Minister of Economy, Zurab Pololikashvili, in end August.