- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Neutral Georgia party to be introduced2009-10-08 15:03
Neutral Georgia pro-opposition party will be introduced in Georgia soon.gt-en-newsitem-inside
It will be headed by Valeriy Kvaratskhelia, the ex-MP and press secretary of ex-President Eduard Shevarnadze - the Vzglyad.
"Georgia must renounce every military bloc, in the first line - joining NATO", Kvaratskhelia said.
He added the country must "quit the regime of confrontation with Russia and restore friendly, partner relations.
At the same time, the government of Georgia repeatedly stated that joining NATO is one of the main priorities of its foreign policy. Russia is indignant over this fact.
Anders Fogh Rasmussen, NATO Secretary General, repeatedly stated that Ukraine and Georgia would be granted membership when would meet standards of the Alliance.
President Mikheil Saakashvili noted that the course for joining NATO is irreversible.
Anti-presidential Georgian opposition mostly campaigns for joining NATO.