- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Robert Simmons held meeting with Georgian opposition2009-10-09 11:28
Robert Simmons, the special representative of NATO Secretary General, held a meeting with Georgian opposition.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The meeting was attended by representatives of 17 opposition parties. According to Simmons, they discussed prospects of Georgia's integration in NATO.
According to the special envoy, opinion of all the political forces on integration is important for NATO leaders.
Simmons mentioned the opinion of the opposition would be considered in the discussions with the Georgian government representatives.
Representatives of the parties comprising the Alliance for Georgia didn't come to the meeting. Simmons held a separate meeting with Nino Burjanadze, the Democratic Movement-United Georgia leader. The topic of that discussion remains unknown.