- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Clinton to discuss Georgian issue in Russia2009-10-09 12:48
Hillary Clinton, the U.S. Secretary of State, said that though the USA and Russia established good relations, it didn't mean the U.S. wouldn't raise issues causing contradictions with Russia: like topics of Georgia and NATO expansion - ITAR TASS.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The Secretary of State arrives in Moscow next week. According to the source, she intends to express support to the territorial integrity of Georgia and urge Russia to implement all the obligations in the framework of cease-fire agreement.
Russia recognized independency of Abkhazia and South Ossetia on August 26th 2008, after the 5-day military conflict. So far only Nicaragua and Venezuela followed the suit.