- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian mass media: Russia tests new biological weapons in Georgia2009-10-09 13:27
According to Georgian mass media, Shida Kartli residents have been struggling with unknown worms' infestation. Witnesses claim these worms don't even burn. Now messages in Georgian press say this species is allegedly a new Russian biological weapon, used for "bacterial terror" of Georgia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Experts disagree with this explanation. Irakli Aladashvili, the military expert, states he knows no cases of use of bacteriological weapon in the form of worms. The Institute of Plant Protection researched the species and concluded it appeared because of the humidity.
Previously Georgia Times reported that several settlements of Gori region [Georgia] face a true infestation of unknown worms - Georgian TV companies. The regional administration confirmed the message.
Local residents say the worms of the species never known before, appeared after heavy rains. There are lots of them, they get especially active at night and even penetrate in houses.
"We're afraid to sleep, afraid to touch things, worms penetrate anywhere, even in food. They smell nasty", a local woman shared.