- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Clinton supports normalization of Armenian-Turkish relations2009-10-09 17:10
U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton will arrive in Zurich on Saturday to participate in the ceremony of signing protocols on normalization of relations between Yerevan and Ankara - RosBalt.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the unnamed source in the Department of State, the USA support the process, and presence of the Secretary of State at this ceremony will mean Washington's assistance in solving the problems between Armenia and Turkey.
Previously Georgia Times reported that Protocols on normalization between Turkey and Armenia will be signed on October 10th , the Foreign Ministry of Switzerland reports. Unless something is changed in the program in the last moment, the signing ceremony will be held in Zurich University.
The National Security Council of Armenia backed the Armenian-Turkish prepared protocols, despite the disapproval of diaspora.
The signing of protocols on establishment of diplomatic relations between Yerevan and Ankara will be an important step in cessation of old animosity between the two neighbouring countries, the authors of the documents believe.