- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Emir Kusturica arrived in South Ossetia2009-10-09 17:54
Serbian director Emir Kusturica arrived in South Ossetia. He intends to gather materials for his future film about the war with Georgia, and therefore intends to learn traditions and lifestyle of local residents - Res.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Kusturica, he would like to see the land that went through August 2008. Now the director is staying in Dzhava district.
In Tskhinval he will visit the cathedral of Virgin Mary and meet with South Ossetia's society. He will also lay flowers to the monument to the victims of the August war.