- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Baramidze: Georgia can join NATO without MAP2009-10-12 11:16
According to Georgi Baramidze, the State Minister for European and Atlantic Integration of Georgia, in the course of the recent visit of NATO Secretary General's special envoy Robert Simmons, the possibility to let Georgia join without Membership Action Plan [which Georgia wasn't granted in 2008], was discussed - the VZGLYAD.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Consultations over this issue are going on now, and if this decision is made, question of Georgia's membership without MAP will begin. It became possible due to successful our implementation of the annual plan," Baramidze said.
On October 10th Simmons stated that Georgia achieved progress in implementation of the annual NATO program. He highlighted that it's desire to join is very serious.