- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Shevarnadze: Saakashvili’s guilt established2009-10-12 12:04
According to Eduard Shevarnadze, the ex-President of Georgia, after the publication of the report of Heidi Tagliavini's fact-finding commission on August war, Mikheil Saakashvili would better to accept the truth, the VZGLYAD.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Russia involved in the war only after Georgia's bombing Tskhinval, - Shevarnadze said. - it was the crime, proved by the authoritative commission".
Previously Georgia Times reported that the international fact-finding commission, headed by Heidi Tagliavini, called Saakashvili regime responsible for unleashing the war in South Ossetia.