- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Houses partially destroyed in Tbilisi in result of earthquake2009-10-12 12:44
Yesterday at appr. 10 20 p.m. the earthquake with epicenter in Tbilisi occurred, shocks in Didube-Chugureti and Gldani-Nadzaladevi districts exceed 3 points, in others they were weaker.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Some hoses were damaged, mostly old and previously suffered in Tbilisi earthquake in April 2002. New cracks appeared, plastering fell off.
Seismologists can't rule out new shocks in nearest days.
In 2002, a few days before April 16th with 7-point shocks, several weaker ones occurred, and caused no serious destruction.