- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Only 13 per cent of Georgian citizens agree to participate in rallies2009-10-12 14:16
According to the survey, in case radical opposition resumes street protest actions in Georgia, only 13.6 per cent of citizens will join the rallies; 64.6 rejected the potential participation; 21.8 found difficulty answering - RosBalt.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Anti-presidential rallies were staged in Georgia from April 9th to July 24th ; about 15 parties were the organizers.
Opposition promises to resume the protest actions in autumn. According to one of their leaders, Levan Gachechiladze, opposition won't put up with their like-minded kept in prisons and will struggle for Georgia without political prisoners. "We will continue the struggle, and all the efforts will be mobilized," Gachechiladze said.