- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
OSCE hails Armenian-Turkish warming2009-10-12 14:58
Yesterday Greek Prime Minister and Foreign Minister George Papandreou whose country currently presides over Europe's top security and rights organization, hailed the warming of Armenian-Turkish relations - RIA Novosti.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"I welcome the historic agreement to normalize relations between Turkey and Armenia, and commend the effort and political will both leaders have invested to overcome differences and work towards a more secure and stable region, which is in all our interests," said Papandreou, chairman-in-office of the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe (OSCE).
Previously Abdullah Gül, the President of Turkey, said that protocols, signed with Armenia, are able to provide stability in Caucasus. He explained that after normalization of Turkish-Armenian and Azerbaijanian-Armenian relations and solution of problems in Georgia, a great ground for cooperation will be appear.