- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia positively assesses the warming of relations between Turkey and Armenia2009-10-12 16:54
"Such steps are significant for improvement of stability of the whole region. We assess the initiative unambiguously positively and wish for its successful development", said David Jagalania, the deputy Foreign Minister of Georgia, commenting the protocols inked between Armenia and Turkey.gt-en-newsitem-inside
He added that Georgia has partner and friendly relations with neighbors, especially Turkey, Armenia and Azerbaijan, and therefore can only hail the improvement of relations between the two neighbors- RIA Novosti.
At the same time Jagalania said that making predictions on the influence of the latest event son regional projects is too early.