- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Laborites started the week of “disclosing Saakashvili”2009-10-12 18:31
According to Georgi Gugava, the Secretary of the Labor Party of Georgia, this week the "corrupt activities" of Mikheil Saakashvili will be revealed - GHN.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The Laborites has already started their "disclosures". "Despite the anti-Russian rhetoric, he has close ties with big Russian companies, bringing enormous income to his family", Gugava believes.
He mentioned this week the party will publish the list of "Saakashvili's allies" companies.