- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Saakashvili called the opposition on dialog2009-10-12 18:50
"There are some people in opposition, who want to borrow and repeat the propaganda of the enemy as they think only this is the way of their political success. It's their choice. I won't call this politician with a bad word no matter how his deed looked like, as we all Georgians and must take care of each other", said President Mikheil Saakashvili - GHN.gt-en-newsitem-inside
He added it'd be better to avoid harsh statements, and the radical mottoes which have already "grown into firing" did no good.
"No-one will allow violence and crossing of the red line," the Georgian leader added.