- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Zourbishvili claimed the beginning of new protest wave2009-10-13 11:21
Salome Zourabishvili, the Way of Georgia leader, said that on November 7th the Georgian opposition starts another protest wave against the present-day regime.gt-en-newsitem-inside
At the special press conference she stated the authorities try to disintegrate opposition and in this way to suppress the protest existing within the people.
"Opposition is one in the main point - it struggles against Saakashvili regime, and since November 7th the new stage of our struggle begins", Zourabishvili stated.
She added that the opposition will again use peaceful methods only, and will strive for calling early parliamentary elections, and in case these won't be arranged, promised to opposition would take part in local election.
Zourabishvili can't rule out opposition will be able to agree and present one candidate to Tbilisi Mayor elections.