- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Government and opposition share the same opinion about the territorial integrity of Georgia2009-10-13 11:55
According to Temur Iakobashvili, the State Minister of Georgia for reintegration, the opinion of the part of opposition and of the authorities coincides in regard of the territorial integrity of the country, though opposition has some remarks on the new strategy in respect to Abkhazia and South Ossetia - RIA Novosti.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Giys Tortladze, the chairman of the Strong Georgia fraction, stated that in case the issues discussed at the Security Council, would be implemented, the country would be able to avoid social destabilization.
Eka Tkeshelashvili, the Security Council Secretary, said a certain part of political opposition didn't take part in the discussion of vitally important issues and expressed her regret over it.