- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
FSS of Russia: Georgia helps Al Qaeda2009-10-13 13:14
Alexander Bortnikov, the FSS [Federal Security Service] of Russia director, stated the Georgian side helps Al-Qaeda to transfer terrorists to the North Caucasus, to Chechnya - the VZGLYAD.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Audio evidence seized from insurgents shows that, together with emissaries of Al-Qaeda, they had contacts with representatives of the Georgian secret services", Bortnikov claimed.
Through these links, Georgia "participated in the training and transfer of terrorists to the territory of Chechnya," the FSB chief said - AFP.
He also mentioned that Georgia constantly tried to deliver weapons, explosive matters and financing for conducting subversions at the secret objects of Dagestan.
"They perpetually undertake to deliver weapons, explosives and financing for subversive acts on high security sites in Dagestan -- first and foremost on oil and gas pipelines," he said.