- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Opposition starts campaign to “separate” Georgia from Saakashvili2009-10-13 15:08
"Saakashvili and his regime must be condemned once and for ever", the statement of Levan Gachechiladze's the Protect Georgia movement says - the Vzglayd.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The movement addressed citizens of Georgia and called on them to support the campaign to be started on October 14th . " The word must know that Saakashvili and his team are not Georgia", the address claims.
Tomorrow Gachechiladze holds a conference to discuss the ways to save Georgia and "separate" its current President - Mikheil Saakashvili.
Rallies with the demand of Saakashvili's resignation were held in Tbilisi from April 9th to July 24th. Fifteen parties were the organizers.