- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Clinton: the USA won’t recognize Abkhazia and South Ossetia2009-10-13 15:31
According to Hillary Clinton, the U.S. Secretary of State, positions of Moscow and Washington over Abkhazia and South Ossetia differ a lot, and the USA won't recognize independency of Abkhazia and South Ossetia - RIA Novosti.gt-en-newsitem-inside
At the press conference after the meeting with Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov she mentioned the USA would continue dialog with Russia on the fields where the sides share the same opinion.
Previously David Jagalania, the deputy Foreign Minister of Georgia stated that despite the "reset" and Washington's desire to drive relations with Russia to the new level, in core issues with different opinions of the parties the USA wouldn't yield.
In his view, issue of Georgian-Russian relations is one of them. This is support for territorial integrity and sovereignty of Georgia.