- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Laborites bring the USA to book2009-10-13 16:24
Shalva Natelashvili, the leader of the pro-opposition Labour Party demanded the U.S. administration to bring to book the officials who in 2003 organized the Rose Revolution in Georgia - RosBalt.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"What this imported Rose Revolution did for our Motherland, surpasses all the evil existing in all the prisons of the planet", Natelashvili said.
Previously Georgia Times reported that on Monday the Laborites started the week of "disclosing Saakashvili".