- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
New union in political range of Georgia2009-10-14 11:25
MP Giya Tortladze [Democratic Party leader] and Levan Cholokashvili, the leader of Christian-Democratic party announced of the establishment of the union.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The statement was made on Tuesday, at the special briefing near the building of the Parliament. They mentioned that both parties have similar positions in the questions of strategy and tactics, and in the future intend to plan their work together and co-operate.
Tortladze announced the main tasks of the alliance. Primary ones are: consolidation of the Georgian people; passing the law on disclosure of personal files - with consideration of the Western experience; adoption of the Patriot's Act to unveil foreign spies and stop their activities. The alliance will investigate events of 1991-1992, when the government of Zviad Gamsakhurdia was overthrown; will at maximum support processes of integration in the EU and NATO, as well as construction of alternative transport ways, avoiding Russia.