- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Appointment in the Ministry of Economy2009-10-14 12:04
Reshuffle in the Ministry of Economy of Georgia continue. Minister Zurab Pololikashvili new head of the National Investments Agency, Irakli Matkava.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Previously Matkava worked as the head of the department of foreign trade and international economic relations of the same ministry, and earlier, from February 2008, was executive director of TDG holding.
Irakli Matkava lectures in Ilia Chavchavadze Tbilisi State University, also in London School of Public Relations, and in Branding School.
The reshuffle began after the appointment of the new Minister of Economy - Zurab Pololikashvili.