- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian mass media: attempted blast of power lines2009-10-14 14:34
According to Georgian mass media, last night unknown people attempted to blow up four high-voltage power lines in settlement Tsagvali of Khashuri district of Georgia - RIA Novosti.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Shida Kartli police is working at the site of the crime, investigation started.
Lado Vardzelashvili, the governor of Shida Kartli region, in the air of Rustavi 2 [Geogian TV company] explained that though explosive devices were installed on 4 lines, they worked only on one. The mast was damaged but neither fell nor stopped operating.
According to the governor, in case all the explosive devices blasted, the settlement would be made significant harm, even with victims could be caused.