- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
China to invest in South Ossetia?2009-10-14 15:25
Representatives of Beifa Group [China] arrived in South Ossetia to assess investment opportunities and organisation of industry in the region - Res.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The delegation was received by PM Vadim Brovtsev who announced that favourable conditions for investments are created in the republic. "Political situation is stable. Security is on the high level. Taxa base for entrepreneur activities is quite advantageous. I'd like you to assess the situation seriously and if there's interest, let's cooperate". According to Brovtev, preferential conditions for doing business will be created for foreign investors.
The head of the Russian representative office of Beifa Group stated that businesspeople from China will spend in South Ossetia 2 days to study economic and legal conditions.
He promised that in case the conditions would be assessed as suitable, investments for organizing the industry would be considered.