- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Clinton turned to Tbilisi, Tskhinval and Sokhumi2009-10-14 16:10
Hillary Clinton, the U.S. Secretary of State, called on Georgia, South Ossetia and Abkhazia stop any provocations in regard to each other - Apsnypress.gt-en-newsitem-inside
She explained that the primary purpose must be diplomatic settlement of the conflict in avoidance of combat actions, and highlighted the importance of presence of monitors and peacemaker forces to avoid further bloodshed.
According to Clinton, at the meeting with Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov she discussed issue of creating a buffer zone of the UN and the OSCE monitors at the border of Georgia with Abkhazia and South Ossetia.
The Secretary of State noted that Russia and the USA have different views on the issue, and therefore it must be discussed, including Russia-NATO Council. She added that the way out of the conflict situation must be found in any possible way, don't stop Russia-NATO dialog, and at the same time try to solve other international problems, like Nagorno-Karabakh conflict.