- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia made friends with Kuwait2009-10-14 16:45
In the course of his visit to Kuwait Mikheil Saakashvili, the President of Georgia, signed the accord on assistance to investments and prohibition of double taxation - RosBalt.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Saakashvili held meetings with the PM and other representatives of Kuwait authorities, and also with management of Kuwait Fund, one of the biggest in the world.
Kuwaiti businesspeople expressed desire to participate in implementation of Georgian projects, and in the nearest time the business-forum of the entrepreneurs of the two countries will be held. It will concern the joint implementation of projects in the spheres of energy, construction and agriculture.