- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Embassy of Kuwait to be opened in Georgia2009-10-15 10:11
He also held meeting with representatives of the biggest investment holdings of the country: Kharafi Group and the Kuwait Finance House, today he'll visit the royal family and be received by the PM of Kuwait.
Zurab Pololikashvili, the Minister of Economy, and Gigi Ugulava, Tbilisi Mayor, are also members of the Georgian delegation. It was also agreed during the visit that the Kuwait Foundation will invest serious funds in the development of education sector in Georgia.
Zurab Pololikashvili and the Minister of Finance of Kuwait inked and accord on investment protection and prevention of the double taxation. It was decided to hold an investment forum on October 28th to discuss specific projects.