- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Tkeshelashvili departed for a conference in Vienna2009-10-15 12:20
Ekaterina Tkeshelashvili, the Security Council of Georgia Secretary, left for Vienna. According to the governmental press service, she will participate in the international conference on security issues.gt-en-newsitem-inside
In the course of the forum she will hold a number of meetings, including the ones with the OSCE Secretary General and representatives of foreign countries.
She mentioned the primary interest for Georgia remain de-occupation of the territories and reaching access to South Ossetia and Abkhazia for international monitors.
Earlier this week she participated in the expanded sitting of the Security Council, where issues of territorial integrity of the country were discussed. Radical opposition ignored the sitting.