- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Parliamentary delegation of Georgia left for the USA2009-10-15 13:28
Georgian parliamentary delegation, including Speaker David Bakradze, Vice Speaker Paata Davitaya, Vice Speaker Levan Vepkhvadze, MP Zaza Gamtsemlidze will pay an official visit to the USA.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the press service of the Parliament, they will stay for a week and will hold a number of official meetings in the administration, the Congress and the U.S. Senate.
Meetings with the Georgian diaspora will also be conducted. The Speaker will attend the opening of the Georgian school in New York.
Previously Georgia Times reported that, according to the Metroplitan of all America and Canada, Jonas, the American Orthodox Patriarchy helps the Georgian diaspora living in the USA, and builds Georgian schools for it.
At the same time the Laborites demand to bring to book U.S. officials connected with the Rose Revolution.