- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Iran’s embassy in Armenia disclaims rumours about Iranian Supreme Leader’s death2009-10-15 15:42
The Iranian embassy in Armenia disclaimed rumours about death of the Supreme Leader of Iran, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, and called these slander - RIA Novosti.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the diplomats, the messages about his death are being spread by the Iranian opposition. They claim on October 12th Khamenei lost consciousness and was urgently taken to hospital. According to some data, he's in come, and only his son and his private doctor were allowed to see him; according to the other - he died on October 14th .
Sayyid Ali Hoseyni Khāmenei was born on July 17th 1939 in Mashhad, the family of Azerbaijanians. He has been the Supreme Leader of Iran since 1989.