- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Anti-Crisis Council listened to the Minister for Refugee Affairs2009-10-15 17:41
Koba Subeliani, the Minister for Refugee and Resettlement Affairs, presented a speech at today's sitting of the Anti-Crisis Council.gt-en-newsitem-inside
After the sitting he told that mostly the problems of refugees were discussed, and he presented the comprehensive information on the work of the Ministry in this field.
Subeliani assured that his structure puts maximum effort to improve life conditions of the internally displaced persons, their provision with accommodation.
According to his data, the Ministry resettled part of refugees from Kodori Gorge in Ttritskaroy region, money compensations were paid to those who refused to settle in the state-offered houses.
The Anti-Crisis Council, chaired by Giya Tortladze, resumed work despite the long break and Tortladze's warning the Council can disintegrate.
In August discussed the use of finance allocated after the last year's conference of donor countries.