- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Ilia II condemned Saakashvili for unleashing the war2009-10-16 11:40
The Catholicos Patriarch of All Georgia Ilia II said it in the course of his recent meeting with teachers. His speech was broadcasted only by one Georgian TV company: Maestro - RFE/RL.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"The captain of the vessel must drive the ship in a way to avoid running upon reefs, - the Patriarch said. - There's no good to hit against the wall constantly, when, all in all, it can be walked around or a door can be found in it".
Opposition was glad to hear it from Ilia II, unlike representatives of the authorities. In the view of the latter, when criticizing Saakashvili, the Patriarch were obliged to say in what exactly way should the head of state had acted in August to avoid war with Russia.