- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
U.S. ambassador passed copies of credentials to the Foreign Minister2009-10-16 16:38
John Bass, the new ambassador of the USA to Georgia, held a meeting with the Foreign Minister of Georgia Grigol Vashadze and passed him the copies of credentials. Bass announced the meeting was introductory and very interesting.gt-en-newsitem-inside
From the embassy he set off towards the residence of the Georgian President to pass the credentials to him.
John Bass arrived in Tbilisi on October 13th and started work as the U.S. ambassador to Georgia. In this position he replaced John Tefft, whose term expired in early September.