- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Opposition leaders turned out the most popular2009-10-19 11:21
Opposition activists comprised the 5th of the most popular politicians of Georgia, the survey of 2 051 respondent revealed - the VZGLYAD.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Two leaders of the national Forum are in the first 3 positions: Gubaz Sanikidze [1st] - 17.84 per cent, and Kakha Shartava[3rd] - 12.82.
Levan Gachechiladze [Protect Georgia] came 2nd - 15.7 per cent.
Kakha Kukava, the Conservative, is the 4th with 10.92 per cent; Irakli Alasania, the Alliance for Georgia leader, is the 5th - 10.58 per cent.
President Mikheil Saakashvili came 8th [3.95 per cent]. Altogether 39 politicians are in the list, 6 of them are women.
Nino Burjanadze [Democratic Movement-United Georgia] has the best result among women, she's the 9th in the list with 3.85 per cent.