- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
U.S. governmental delegation to discuss regional security in Tbilisi2009-10-19 11:34
Delegation of the U.S. Department of Defense, headed by Aleaxander Vershbow, the Assistant Secretary of Defense for International Security Affairs (ISA), will discuss issues of bilateral cooperation development in Georgia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The visit to Tbilisi will last to October 20th. In particular, the sides will discuss the issues of regional security - ITAR-TASS.
In the course of the visit Vershbow is planned to meet with representatives of Georgian authorities. Besides, the first meeting of the intergovernmental working group of Georgia and the USA on security issues will be conducted. The group will discuss the reform of the defense in Georgia, participation of armed forces in the operation in Afghanistan under the aegis of NATO, and issues of security of the region.
The meetings of other working groups are planned in November and December.