- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Foreign Minister of Georgia doesn’t intend to renounce Russian citizenship2009-10-19 12:06
Grigol Vashadze, the Foreign Minister of Georgia, stated he had no intention to renounce Russian citizenship -ITAR TASS. "My being the citizen of the Russian Federation is the favorite topic of a number of mass media and opposition, but I say directly - I do not intend to renounce Russian citizenship and am not ashamed of it", he announced.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"My being the citizen of the Russian Federation makes no inconveniences for me. If I decide as necessary, I will renounce the Russian citizenship, but it will be my personal decision, but not the one made under the criticism from any side", Vashadze said.
Previously a number of mass media announced that the authorities of Georgia, following the demands of opposition and recommendations of the USA, allegedly intend to remove Vashadze from his position of the Foreign Minister as they cannot trust him fully, because after his appointment the Foreign Minster he retrieved himself the citizenship of Georgia but didn't renounce the one of Russia.