- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia accused Kusturica in violation of Georgian law2009-10-19 13:17
According to Tbilisi side, the visit of Emir Kusturica, the renowned film director, to Tskhinval is the violation of law- GHN. "The director had no right to enter the territory of South Ossetia from Russia", said Shota Malashkhia, the chairman of the ad hoc parliamentary commission on territorial integrity restoration.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Malshkhia, in accordance with the Georgian law any person willing to enter the conflict area, must obtain the due permission from the Georgian authorities.
Previously Georgia Times reported that on October 10th Emir Kusturica arrived in Tskhinval, was blessed by the priest of the Alanian Diocese and lit a candle for all victims of the August war.
"The fact that such aggression against this state was veiled with Olympic Games is a very dirty staging and falsification. It shows us precisely in what kind of time we're living. Saakashvili organized aggression during Olympic Games. It proves that his actions are not as democratic as he claims," the film director stressed.