- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Movie about the 5-day war being shot in Saakashvili’s residence2009-10-19 14:54
The movie about the 5-day war, directed by renowned Renny Harlin, are now being shot in the residence of President Mikheil Saakashvili in Tbilisi.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Battle scenes were shot in Georgian regions - Interfax.
According to Harlin, it will be a drama, a great and tragic story.
Previously Georgia Times reported that Andy Garcia, the legendary Hollywood actor, had arrived in Georgia.
The film is devoted to the August conflict; Garcia will play Mikheil Saakashvili, the President of Georgia. The main characters are American journalists, who found themselves at war. The film will be presented at the festival in Cannes in May 2010. Battle scenes have already been shot. The filming was conducted in Tsalki region and in Gori.
The director himself said the movie will be not about politics, not anti-Russian, anti-Georgian or anti-American. According to Renny Harlin, it will be the film against war.
The filming is planned to be finished in midNovember.