- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Survey: Georgian women are afraid of loneliness2009-10-19 16:52
According to the survey of Kviris Palitra [Georgian daily], Georgian women are most afraid of loneliness, and least - of rumors - RosBalt.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The second strongest fear of Georgian women is the one of old age and wrinkles, the third - adultery, than come illnesses, poverty and stoutness.
The survey also revealed that the most popular woman in Georgia is Sandra Roelofs, the spouse of President Mikheil Saakashvili. The second popular is Nino Burjanadze, the leader of pro-opposition party Democratic Movement-United Georgia. Rusudan Kervalishvili, the Vice Speaker of the Parliament, came third.