- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Vershbow conducted meeting with Georgian experts2009-10-20 11:45
Alexander Vershbow, the Assistant Secretary of Defense for International Security Affairs (ISA),currently staying in Tbilisi, held a meeting with Georgian experts.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The meeting was held behind the closed doors in Tbilisi Marriott hotel, after its ending expert Giya Nodia announced that foreign threats relations with Russia and prospects of democracy development in Georgia were discussed.
"We perfunctorily discussed the issues at the level of principles. There was no discussion in depth", Nodia said. He highlighted that the USA continue the support of Georgia, and it's very important.
Previously Georgia Times reported that yesterday Eka Tkeshelashvili, the Security Council of Georgia Secretary had held a meeting with Alexander Vershbow.
The sides discussed the wide range of issues concerning Georgia's security and bilateral cooperation - ITAR TASS.
After the meeting she said the USA was involved in the process of rendering political assistance to Georgia; and highlighted the first working meeting in the framework of the commission of strategic partnership of Georgia and the USA was held in Tbilisi exactly on security issues.