- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
USA doesn’t intend to deploy its military bases in Georgia2009-10-20 15:18
The USA doesn't intend to deploy its military bases in the territory of Georgia, said Alexander Vershbow, the U.S. Assistant Secretary of Defence, at the press conference in the State Chancellery.gt-en-newsitem-inside
He said the U.S actively cooperate with Georgia in the defense sphere, render assistance in reinforcement of defense capacity and sphere reformation, but placing military bases there was out of question.
In the course of the military cooperation the U.S. administration plans conducting joint maneuvers and assistance in the sphere of military education.
Vershbow highlighted that the USA support Georgia' sovereignty and independency, as well as its aspiration for integration in European and Atlantic structures.