- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Washington to help Tbilisi to work out military doctrine2009-10-20 16:03
According to the U.S. Assistant Secretary of Defense Alexander Vershbow, the doctrine and military education is the initial process that in long prospect will lead to increase of Georgia's defense capacity and its integration in European and Atlantic structures - GHN.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The increase of Georgia's defense capacity is a long process, but the USA is ready for cooperation, he said.
The topic of working out the military doctrine was discussed at the meeting of the governmental working group, held in the State Chancellery of Georgia.
Earlier today the first sitting of the working group on the security issues, established in the framework of the Charter on Strategic Partnership between Georgia and the USA, has been held.