- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Natelashvili confirmed: Ecuador can recognize South Ossetia and Abkhazia2009-10-20 17:13
At today's press conference Shalva Natelashvili, the leader of Labor party of Georgia, stated that he had information from reliable sources: Rafael Correa, the President of Ecuador, would announce the recognition of Abkhazia and South Ossetia in the course of his visit to Moscow next week.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Natelashvili urged the government of Georgia to take immediate measures and start active work with international organisations and partner countries to stop the process of recognition of Abkhazia and South Ossetia.
Previously Russian mass media informed that Nikolai Patrushev, the Security Council of Russia Secretary, discussed the possibility of recognition with Bolivarian Alliance members at the ALBA summit in Bolivia - RBC.