- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Slovakia supports territorial integrity of Georgia2009-10-21 10:26
Slovakia expressed support of the territorial integrity of Georgia, the message of the foreign Ministry of Georgia says.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"On 19 October 2009 Minister of Foreign Affairs of Georgia Grigol Vashadze paid a working visit to the Republic of Slovakia. In the frames of the visit, a meeting was held with Minister of Foreign Affairs of Slovakia Miroslav Lajcak.
At the meeting the Slovak side reaffirmed its full support for Georgia's sovereignty and territorial integrity as well as its integration into the Euro-Atlantic structures. The sides underlined the necessity of regular political consultations between their respective foreign ministries" - the Press and Information Department of the Ministry.
The statement also says that issues of visa regime simplification and signing agreement on readmission were negotiated. The sides touched upon the situation in the Caucasus region and discussed the role of international organisations in settlement.
In the course of the visit the agreement on cooperation between Georgia and Slovakia in the sphere of culture was signed.
On October 20-21st Grigol Vashadze will be staying in Hungary. In Budapest he will be received by the Hungarian President, representatives of government and mass media.