- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
David Bakradze continues meetings in Washington2009-10-21 11:59
David Bakradze, the speaker of the Georgian parliament, yesterday held meetings with representatives of several international organisations.gt-en-newsitem-inside
He held meetings with the representatives of NDI [The National Democratic Institute], NED [National Endowment for Democracy] and FREEDOM HOUSE in Washington D.C.
The Speaker introduced the process of ongoing reforms in the country to the representatives of the aforesaid organisations. They discussed the current political events in Georgia, a dialogue between the government and pro-opposition parties, and the role of the Parliament in this process.
David Bakradze also introduced activities of the Constitutional Commission and the group working on Election Code to the representatives of the international organisations.