- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Andy Garcia said goodbye to Georgia2009-10-21 12:20
Andy Garcia, the U.S. actor, playing the role of Mikheil Saakashvili in the movie about the August events of 2008, left Georgia - GHN.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Yesterday the scene in front of the parliament was shot. Garcia [as Saakashvili], following the scenario, addressed the people of Georgia. Four takes were made.
Hundreds of Georgian citizens acted as extras near the Parliament. Renny Harlin, the director, found the scene impressive and emotional.
Andy Garcia will be paid USD 500 000 for the role.