- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Khajimba found support in Abkhazia2009-10-21 14:14
The Forum of People's Unity [the republican party], the Aruaa [public organisation of the Patriotic War veterans], and the Akh'atsa [public organisation] support the initiative group nominating Raul Khjimba a presidential candidate - Apsnypress.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The decision to support Khajimba was made at the joint sitting. Raul khajimba thanked everyone who supported him.
The Central Electoral Commission of Abkhazia registered the initiative group to nominate ex-Vice President Raul Khajimba on October 19th. Previously the CEC registered the initiative group nominating Vitaliy Bganba, the doctor of philosophy and economy; and also two parties: pro-governmental the United Abkhazia, and pro-opposition Party of Economic Development of Abkhazia.
In Abkhazia the presidential elections will be held on December 12th.