- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
South Ossetia ratifies agreement on border protection with Russia2009-10-21 16:54
The parliament of South Ossetia ratified agreement on joint efforts border protection with Russia. For 5 years Russian border guards will provide Tskhinval's security - Res.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to South Ossetian Speaker Yuri Dzints'tsoyty, there were some delicate moments to be discussed, in particular the absence of similar agreement on guarding border, but he expressed hope some day that agreement will appear.
He said the inked accord is hard to overestimate. In conditions when Georgia doesn't recognize South Ossetia, the republic itself has to establish borders. "If we don't do it, creeping expansion will appear. Georgia will gradually penetrate to the bordering territories, and then will attempt to spread its influence on all the territory of South Ossetia".
Therefore the Speaker believes the border must be locked, checkpoints must be established, citizens must be allowed in and out according to distinct order Именно поэтому, считает. "Everything will be like in any civilized country," he concluded.